Fast Fruit All In One Mushroom Grow Bags:
- Our Fast Fruit All In One Mushroom Grow Bags are designed for easy and successful mushroom cultivation. They contain a mix of 5 grain types and our popular aPlusAlpacaRabbit Substrate.
- Each bag has 3 pounds of aPlusAlpacaRabbit Substrate and 2 pounds of grain. These bags are crafted to simplify the growing process, requiring minimal effort while delivering excellent results. You can inoculate your culture through the injection port and wait for mushrooms to grow. Each bag produces 2-3 ounces of dried mushrooms per flush.
- When administering a liquid culture syringe to inoculate the bag, utmost care must be taken to ensure that the liquid culture solution exclusively contacts the grain. Injecting too deeply may lead to infiltration into the substrate. In the event of inadvertent deep inoculation, it is recommended to thoroughly blend the entire contents of the bag and exercise patience for optimal results.
How to Use: Three Methods
- Inject 5-10 cc of Liquid Culture at the bottom of the bag, ensuring it stays on the grain.
- After 7-14 days or when the grain is about 80-90% colonized, mix the bag thoroughly. Add a rubber band around the base of the substrate 5 days later. This prevents side pins, ensures even flushes, and leads to success.
Agar or Grain to Grain Method:
- Let us know if you'd like your grain on top of the substrate.
- Place an Agar wedge or colonized grain on top of the grain.
- After 7 days, when the block has started to colonize, add a rubber band just below the base of the substrate to prevent side pins and ensure even flushes.
Fast Fruit Method:
- Mix all the contents of the Fast Fruit bag.
- Add your Agar plate, grain to grain, or liquid culture to the bag.
- Mix the contents thoroughly and wait.
Each of these methods you can either:
A. Fruit in the bag or;
B. Cut of the top of the bag and fruit in a mono tub, either works!
Depending on your growing conditions and method, you should see fruit in your bags in about 4-5 weeks. The optimal room temperature is 72 degrees Fahrenheit.
Don't forget to check out our instructional video on YouTube:
Spore syringes are not recommended for direct use on grains due to potential sterility issues and slow germination.
We strongly advise using liquid culture or agar for faster and more successful colonization.
To achieve the best results, maintain a room temperature between 72-78 degrees Fahrenheit.
Our products are intended for legal use in gourmet and medicinal applications. Thank you for your understanding.
High quality with awesome customer service
Let me preface this with:: if you know me you know integrity is very important to me. It’s a core character trait. I support businesses that are aligned with my character. Aplusgrain has provided me with a top notch product. Well sealed and properly sterilized bags. Most importantly is support after the sale. A plus has answered my dozens of questions both before and after purchase. As well as guiding me to trusted educational resources to learn how to implement the product in the most effective way! If you’re on the fence. Know that customer satisfaction is as important to APLUSGRAIN as it is to me!
BEST RUN EVER
I have tried so many products from so many people and have never had such an amazing flush. The second round going strong and I can’t say enough about this product…not to mention the outstanding customer service. I wouldn’t recommend any other grain/sub seller solely on customer service alone. Having the most amazing product on top of that is just icing on the cake. Thanks for making growing fun again! I’m no longer stressing out about contamination!! There’s a reason you named the company A Plus Grain! You my friend have earned an A+ for sure
The Myco Guru
Best customer service out there. Amazing Products with fast shipping and little wait time. Always guaranteed to have a properly sterilized and packaged grain. 100% success rate on multiple orders. Will be back for more.
Amazing product, well packaged , extremely affordable, A++++++ customer service in real time. Great to work and deal with.‘I can’t say enough about aplusgrain. I’ve bought from many many “big big vendors over the years” this guy is awesome. I see why A+ is part of the name in the grain!!