Sorghum is hydrated, sterilized, and is ready for inoculation. It comes in a sealed grain bag with an injection port and .2 air filter to make inoculation by liquid culture or agar as quick and easy as it ever will be! We also sterilize for 240 minutes!
How to Use?
1. When your product arrives, remove the rubber bands and unroll the bag.
2. Gently loosen the gussets and prop up the bag to allow air to pass through the air filter for 24 hours.
3. After 24 hours, gently massage the bags with the palms of your hands to loosen the grain.
4. Inoculate 1-10 cc of liquid culture through the provided injection port.
5. Store the bags at 72-78 degrees Fahrenheit for optimal growth, without using incubators.
6. Heat the room, not the shroom
7. Depending on the species, environment, and culture used, expect visible growth in 7-14 days.
8. Once 30% growth is visible, mix up the bags again with the palms of your hands to spread the mycelium.
9. Do not move the bags until they are 100% colonized.
10. Wait 3 more days past 100% colonization and then spawn your bags to your desired substrate.
Spore syringes are not recommended for direct use on grains due to potential sterility issues and slow germination.
We strongly advise using liquid culture or agar for faster and more successful colonization.
To achieve the best results, maintain a room temperature between 72-78 degrees Fahrenheit.
Our products are intended for legal use in gourmet and medicinal applications. Thank you for your understanding.
I dealt with A1 long ago and I’m back again. Super satisfied and ready for more. Thanks so much for your communication and product support