Cultivating mushrooms in In bags is considered one of the most effective methods. It offers simplicity, speed, and minimal risk of contamination.
Pick: 4 x 3 Pound Sterile Grain Bags
8 x 3 Pound Substrate Fruiting Bags
12 x 2 Pound Substrate Fruiting Bags
Once grain spawn is 90% colonized contact us and let us know what size fruiting bags you'd like. Substrate is shipped delayed to ensure freshness.
How to Use:
- For 8 x 3 Pound Substrate Fruiting Bags, mix in about half of a 3 Pound Sterile Grain bag once it's fully colonized.
- For 12 x 2 Pound Substrate Fruiting Bags, mix in 1/3 of a 3 Pound Sterile Grain bag once it's fully colonized
- After combing colonized grain into fruiting bags, simply mix thoroughly and close the top with a rubber band or zip tie.
- Then lightly dampen down the surface with the sides of the bag to create a flat surface.
- Wait and Mushrooms will grow in 7-21 days