Introducing our best-selling Oat/Wheat Grain bags, the ultimate solution for mushroom cultivation. Designed with innovation and precision, these bags are specifically engineered to meet the demanding needs of mushroom growers, offering unmatched quality and convenience. We do add Azomite to each bag. This helps colonization rates with micronutrients for your mycelium to thrive off of. If some debris is visible, it is Azomite. Simply follow instructions to re-distribute throughout the bag.
How to Use?
1. When your product arrives, remove the rubber bands and unroll the bag.
2. Gently loosen the gussets and prop up the bag to allow air to pass through the air filter for 24 hours.
3. After 24 hours, gently massage the bags with the palms of your hands to loosen the grain.
4. Inoculate 1-10 cc of liquid culture through the provided injection port. Be sure to wipe injection port with an alcohol wipe, and flame sterilize needle in between inoculation with a butane torch. Never wipe syringes with alcohol after flame sterilizing
5. Store the bags at 72-78 degrees Fahrenheit for optimal growth, without using incubators.
6. Heat the room, not the shroom
7. Depending on the species, environment, and culture used, expect visible growth in 7-14 days.
8. Once 30% growth is visible, mix up the bags again with the palms of your hands to spread the mycelium.
9. Do not move the bags until they are 100% colonized.
10. Wait 3 more days past 100% colonization and then spawn your bags to your desired substrate.
Spore syringes are not recommended for direct use on grains due to potential sterility issues and slow germination.
We strongly advise using liquid culture or agar for faster and more successful colonization.
To achieve the best results, maintain a room temperature between 72-78 degrees Fahrenheit.
Our products are intended for legal use in gourmet and medicinal applications. Thank you for your understanding.
I made the switch to APlus grain bags a few months ago and haven’t looked back. My results speak for themselves! Before using these bags I had little to no success. The first time I used them I was rewarded with great results and have continued to get them. Definitely worth trying these products!!! The owner/operator is also very easy to communicate and work with if you need any help.
A+ from me
These are the best pre-sterilized grain bags I have ever used. Combine that with excellent customer service and fast shipping, A+.
So Far so Good!!
It’s going great so far!! Always A +
these bags rock
So far so good love how they came and they got growth already after a week .definitely grabbing more asap
APG always coming thru with the best bang for your buck!